Monday, October 24, 2011

Ah, Speed Dating...


Pin It!
Let me just say, speed dating was a success tonight. Besides meeting a lot of really great guys in a matter of minutes, it unexpectedly spurred on the daydreams of my one-day-bakery. How, you may ask? For the conversationally impaired, our organizers started off the evening by passing out some "conversation starter" tips. I quickly skimmed through as I took my place on the outer circle of the speed circuit and my eyes fell on "What is your dream job?" Bad question for me because, oh my goodness, let me tell you, have I got big plans!

Cute glass-top cafe tables, brightly painted chairs, local artwork on the walls, a mile long order list for fancy cakes and a bunch of wonderful employees-in-training gaining on the job experience as they learn to manage their mental illness in the workplace. Ah! Sometimes I just want to scream, I'm so excited!

(me being so excited even though this angle makes my nose look huge)
But for now, I'll melt some chocolate and work on sculpting a miniature creature for an upcoming post. Okay, it's your turn to get excited! Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...