Monday, April 30, 2012

Sweet Sixteen: May Flowers


Pin It!
So I thought that it would be a good idea, what with all the beautiful sunshine we'd been having, to plant some seeds last weekend. And ever since it's been cold and raining nonstop. Well, I'm crossing my fingers that all these April showers really will bring lots and lots of May flowers! And hopefully some green beans, too. I love green beans.

But until those flowers start blooming, enjoy this week's roundup of amazing edible flowers!


(Left to Right, Top to Bottom)

3 comments:

  1. From real flowers through cakes, cookies and ice cream...this collection is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Spring Flower Candy Cups :) Super great collection of sweets! Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...